May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Teacher Appreciation Week runs from Monday, May 7, to Friday, May 11. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out something inexpensive, yet adequate to give to all of the teachers my boys interact with on a weekly basis.

After searching the web (and re-visiting my 'Holidays' board on Pinterest), I've found some cheap, quick, and easy things I'm going to try and drum up for this week:

little pumpkin grace put together these sweet little containers...



and I especially loved these...



Maryann over at Domestically Speaking made these fun jars with M&M's...



I found these jazzed up bottles of hand sanitizer at Simply This & That...


And last, but not least, Landee See, Landee Do offers a free printable for this great idea....




There are so many great ideas out there! Thank goodness for the internet - it picks up where my creativity leaves off... =)

Hope this helps any of you that are struggling to find last minute gift ideas for the teachers in your life! I'm off to the store to start gathering supplies!!

Happy Crafting! =)

Jennie








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions!! Thanks for stopping by! =)